Italian Amaretto Margaritas On the Rocks
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups sweet and sour mix
- 5 fluid ounces tequila
- 5 fluid ounces amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 2 fluid ounces orange liqueur
- 4 orange slices for garnish
- 4 lime slices for garnish
Slightly moisten rims of 4 12-ounce glasses and dip in confectioners' sugar to rim the glasses; fill each with crushed ice.
Combine the sweet and sour mix, tequila, amaretto, and orange liqueur in a pitcher; stir. Pour mixture into the prepared glasses. Garnish each drink with orange and lime slices.